I specialize in creating content-specific music for film, documentary, advertising, and television programming. I have extensive experience in: operating within tight financial budgets and scheduling requirements of contemporary program production; methodical adminis- tration to deadlines (not to speak of crisis management where necessary); and the application of the most current facility and production techniques to achieve the highest production value.
CURRENT CAREER OBJECTIVE
To address the industry trend of production companies and broadcast networks by building exclusive music catalogues, creating unique custom music for all media content.
• Multiple genre, content-specific music composition • Sample-based and live instrument music production • Mac-based DAW recording: Pro-tools, Digital Performer • Advanced audio engineering • Time-efficient, systematic working methodology • Classically trained pianist and composer
• 2000: Formed Big Sound Music, Inc.
• 2001: Composed and produced theme music for the City of Chicago's Municipal Information Program, Chicago Works.
• 2002: Composed and produced the Big Sound Music Production Library Vol. 1, currently published in 12 countries and placed in hundreds of productions.
• 2002-2003: Composed and produced multiple ad campaigns for political guru David Axelrod.
• 2008: Composed and produced soundtrack to indepen- dent feature film Silent Shame.
• 2012: Composed and produced several music tracks for the independent film Dreams, The Movie.